VtSBDC is dedicated to the health and vitality of the Vermont agricultural community. Our advisors have extensive experience in organic farming, poultry, beef, forage production, agriculture business management, and planning. We work with dairy, agri-tourism, vegetable, apple, and horse farms as well as cheese, meat, and poultry producers and processors.
To contact the VtSBDC Agribusiness Program Director: Steve Paddock at (802) 989-9605 or spaddockREMOVETHISBEFORESENDING@vtsbdc.org
VtSBDC Advisors work directly with you to help you achieve your personal and business goals. We also partner with the following organizations.
- Contact the Vermont Farm Viability Enhancement Program
- Contact the Vermont Agency of Agriculture
- Contact the Intervale Center, Success on Farms Program
- Contact the Northeast Organic Farming Association
- UVM Extension New Farmer Project
- Contact the Center for an Agricultural Economy
- Vermont Agriculture Development Program