Vermont Small Business Development Center offers Environmental Assistance Services for Businesses. We offer free and confidential environmental opportunity assessments through the Vermont's Green Business Environmental Partnership program, focusing on identifying energy conservation, waste reduction and resource conservation opportunities to both save your business money and promote a cleaner environment.
The VtSBDC Environmental Assistance Program offers:
- Options available for reducing hazardous materials and waste in your operations
- Referrals to other sources for technical assistance
- Using your business’s environmental efforts as a marketing tool
- Networking with other businesses who are reducing their overhead through sound environmental management through the VT Business Environmental Partnership and Green Hotels programs.
- Vermont Business Environmental Partnership Challenge/Recognition Program
- Green Hotels in the Green Mountain State Program
VT Environmental Health & Safety Resources
- "Act 250 Fact Sheet"
- Vermont Environmental Assistance Office - Compliance Assistance Resources
- "Vermont Small Business Environmental Primer
- VT Safety Publication - Developing and Effective Safety and Health Program
- Vermont Safety & Health Council safety seminars
- VT ANR Department of Environmental Conservation Permits summary page
- Efficiency Vermont – Business pages
- "Workplace Safety Q's and A's for Vermont Small Business Employers"
- Free Vermont Hazardous Waste Regulations on-line training course
- VT Brownfields Redevelopment Handbook for Communities, Developers and Property Owners
- Energy Efficiency Self Audit Checklist
- VEDA Energy Conservation Loan Summary
- Project WorkSAFE safety consultation services
For more information on how the VtSBDC Environmental Assistance Services can assist your business or to inquire about a free on-site pollution prevention/waste reduction assessment, contact us.
- Peter Crawford
- PO Box 188, Randolph Center, VT 05061-0188
- Phone: (802)728-1423 or 1 (800)464-7232
- Fax: (802) 728-3026
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Member Vermont Environmental Partnership