Small Business Technology and Commercialization
Developing a novel innovation?
Start out right by talking to an expert.
At VtSBDC we are here to help technology-driven entrepreneurs and businesses gain a competitive advantage when looking for research and development funds or trying to commercialize their innovation.
As part of our overall business assistance service, the Technology and Commercialization Advisor provides one-on-one advising to:
- Identify funding opportunities for research and development funds.
- Provide guidance with Vermont EPSCoR applications.
- Assistance with applications for Small Business Innovation Research ('SBIR') or Federal Small Business Technology Transfer ('STTR') programs.
- Instruction on how to communicate your innovation to others without releasing essential Intellectual Property.
- Finding resources that may be needed to round out an innovation.
- Guidance to prepare and meet Angel and VC investors.
To receive information about technology and commercialization services please contact the VtSBDC Lead Center at (802) 728-9101 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.