Small Business Training & Workshops
Whether you are just starting out or need to update your skill set we offer several trainings on-line and in-person.
STARTING A BUSINESS:
1. Take the four-hour comprehensive Starting Your Own Business workshop which is taught by a local business advisor in your community.
- Click here for description and registration
2. Take one or more of the e-Learning courses designed for specific start-up skill building.
Click here to review and register for courses.
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS:
1. Take the ½ day strategic Listening to Your Business workshop conducted in your area by VtSBDC staff.
2. Check for a rotating list of classes offered in response to the changing needs expressed by Vermont’s business owners.
Click here for descriptions and registration.
For training registration questions, to make payment arrangements, or to register multiple attendees please call (802) 728-9101 or email Vicki at email@example.com.