Buy a Business in Vermont
If you are thinking about buying a business you may be considering:
- Is the business the right “fit” for me?
- Why is the business for sale?
- What is the value of the business?
- What information should the seller provide?
- How do I access the capital needed?
- Will I need a business plan?
We can help answer your questions. Work with an experienced and trusted VtSBDC advisor. One-on-one confidential, no cost advising.
Featured Clients related to this page
2 minute read By Amanda Kuhnert Rita Wood likes to stay busy. That’s why she knew retirement wouldn’t include much downtime. “When the pandemic hit and my time for retirement as a speech/language pathologist was approaching, I thought about the future,” she said. “Being someone who can’t do nothing for very long, I mentioned to my husband Corey […]