Advisors are working remotely and providing virtual advising services and workshops. We are available to you by email, phone, or videoconferencing.
We are here to help curate, decipher, and disseminate critical information into manageable, practical action steps specifically for your business. As your trusted partner, we value the privilege to be of service to you in the following ways:
- Identify and quantify the impact of this situation on your business
- Serve as a resource for timely, credible state and federal updates as we conference in on your behalf
- Listen to your unique needs to understand your most urgent, specific issues
- Create an action list which includes reaching out to others you should speak to for assistance, to negotiate terms, and to understand policies: for example, landlord, lenders, insurance company, etc.
- Enhance that action list with recommendations on how to proceed with issues you have control over now
- Help you evaluate options concerning employees and closing/re-opening as executive orders become known that impact small businesses differently
- Review financial decisions, for example whether to take on debt, loan sources, and criteria for lines of credit
We stand with the small businesses of Vermont to continue one-on-one confidential business advising and to assist you through this challenging time. Remember, we are in this together.